Under Promise and Over Deliver
Trillium Real Estate's philosophy is simple: “Under promise and over deliver; ”Based on our sales results and returned clientele, this philosophy holds true. Trillium Real Estate mission is to ensure you have the best real estate experience possible: one that is seamless, enjoyable, and successful.
A satisfied customer is our best reward, and we will work hard on your behalf, making your needs our top priority.
Over 90% of Trillium Real Estate customers are repeat clients, who buy and sell multiple homes with us. We value our personal and professional connections with each of our clients and the opportunity to provide them with excellent service as their needs change and grow.
Our office is fully equipped with an integrated network of computer and communication systems. We have instant access to the regional Multiple Listing Service, Public Record Searches, and many other tools and services that our agents use to better serve you.
- Extensive knowledge of local real estate market and trends
- Creative, aggressive marketing and sales strategies to accelerate and streamline sales
- Experienced, professional negotiators on behalf of both buyers and sellers
- Advice on strategic improvements to increase home value
- Key relationships with agents for a “first look” at exceptional properties
- Experience in technically complex sales ranging from properties in foreclosure, bankruptcy, and short sales
I have been selling real estate in Asheville for almost 20 years now! My passion runs deep for pocket neighborhoods as evidenced in the communities my husband and I have created in the past 10 years.
I love finding little slivers of land that most architects think are unusable and I love designing micro homes and nestling them on micro lots. These quaint neighborhoods have changed the lives of many people and I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of so many true transformations.
A Black Mountain Native, Dionne spent a few years away from North Carolina growing up, but found her way back to the Mountains once reaching adulthood. Currently the Operations Manager, and going into her fifth year with Trillium in 2019, Dionne continues to enjoy seeing the business grow; and being able to use her unique abilities to be innovative as each new opportunity is presented.